Creative Time issues open call under the theme of ‘Migration’Saturday, November 17th, 2012 Categories: Call for Submissions, Updates
Creative Time Reports (CTR) is seeking artists of all disciplines (poets, filmmakers, writers, photographers, visual artists, performers, and musicians) to create content that addresses issues related to migration—including immigration, human trafficking, the status of the undocumented, and refugees—for our December issue.
Articles can take the form of text (maximum 500 words), photos (maximum 10), video, and/or audio (maximum 10 minutes). For more information on the kind of content published by CTR, please visit: www.creativetimereports.org.
- Your name, email, phone, and any related website address
- A short description (no more than 200 words) about your piece, as well as any links to news that might be relevant for background
- Foreign language pieces are welcome, provided an English translation is included
- If sending media separately, please use You Send It or We Transfer and include the date and time you uploaded the file in your email
- Subject lines for all emails should include your name and the words: “Creative Time Reports Open Call Submission.”
NOTE: While Creative Time always accept submissions, this is a specific call for content around the issue of migration.