DeVos Institute’s Summer Fellowship for International Arts ManagersSaturday, November 17th, 2012 Categories: Fellowships, Updates
Launched in 2008, the DeVos Institute’s Summer Fellowship for International Arts Managers offers an immersive program of study in arts management strategy. For four weeks each summer, for three consecutive years, international Fellows participate in seminars, group projects, individual mentorships, and practical assignments supervised by Institute faculty and Kennedy Center senior staff.
In their home countries, Fellows are encouraged to teach and distribute Fellowship resources. In this way, the Institute invests in critical arts ecologies worldwide, building strength and sustainability one manager at a time. Applications close December 1, 2012. Please circulate this information amongst those who may benefit from the programme. The following link will take all interested candidates to the Fellowship’s webpage: http://www.kennedy-center.org/education/artsmanagement/international.cfm
The curriculum includes seminars and coursework in:
Strategic Planning | Board Development | Fundraising| Marketing| Artistic Planning
• Minimum five years working experience in an administrative capacity in an arts organization.
• Currently serving as an executive or department head with decision-making authority.
• Excellent business English, orally and in writing.
• Able to commit to the full term of the Fellowship (July 1–26, 2013; June 30–July 25, 2014; June 29–July 24, 2015).
• Air transportation to and from the US from their home residence
• Lodging during the Fellowship
• Per diem to cover living expenses during the Fellowship
• Visa sponsorship
• Program materials
For more information and application instructions please visit DeVos Institute