We are currently accepting submissions for review to be featured in our upcoming print issues and online. See guidelines:
- All mediums are accepted for review once there is visual documentation, be it performance art, sculpture, installation, etc.
- Submissions are open for artists who are from the Caribbean region- continental included- and its diaspora. Scholars and academics working with regional and pertinent topics are also considered.
- Please see guidelines below for all image requirements, you can upload up to three images. If we are interested we will contact you to view extra material.
- You can upload a link to video work that is streaming on youtube or vimeo.
- Texts: Analytic and critical writing limited to 3,000 words should be submitted as an attachment in Microsoft Word or a file format we can open with Word. All articles should be typed and double spaced. All source material should be listed at the end of the article.
- Authors should feel free to include relevant images in JPEG format. Please don’t send enormous pictures with your submission. Max size per attachment is 1 MB. If your article or piece of writing has over 3 images, please email, . You must include the word "submission" in subject line of your email to prevent it from being lost in the annals of spam.
- We do not mind multiple submissions, but if pieces have been submitted elsewhere, please let us know in advance. We are willing to re-publish a piece if it has never been published in English.
- Once an article is accepted, each contributor will have to produce a biography of 40 words and a photograph of themselves along with a link to his or her website. All articles should have full contact info of author.
- In an ideal world we would like to have the type of budget that would actively support the pockets of all of our talent- we are working on it- but till then in lieu of payment we will be providing a complimentary copy of the published volume to work supported in printed issue.
February 1st, 2014 for Issue 9- May/June 2014
July 1st, 2014 for Issue 10- October/November 2014
January 1st 2015 for Issue 11- May/June 2015
July 1st, 2015 for Issue 12- October/November 2015
1000x707px (Landscape)Format / Size Limit:
Images: JPG, PNG / 2 mb
Writing: DOC, PDF, RTF